Today we go over the top! And with a dessert that makes the sweet tooth purr: A banana split extraordinaire! And because we add spermidine-rich peanuts, we can also wonderfully convince ourselves that it is actually healthy. After all, you don't treat yourself to anything else!
A banana split is practically part of the standard Austrian repertoire in summer. So that not only our soul has something from it, but also our cells, we supplement it today with spermidine-rich peanuts.
Banana split for 2 persons
- 2 ripe bananas
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 8 pieces of chocolate ribs
- 1 can of whipped cream or self-whipped whipped cream
- Peanuts and almond slivers for garnish
- Put 3 scoops of ice cream on each plate
- Cut bananas in half and place the halves to the right and left of the ice cream
- Stick chocolate ribs into the ice cream
- Add whipped cream on top or next to it, depending on your mood
- Sprinkle peanuts and almond slivers on top
And with that, there's really only one thing left to say: Meal time!!!